Sunday, November 25, 2012

Parent Power


Never underestimate the power of parental love. This is especially important if your child has special needs. It is your love and your desire to have the best for your child that motivates you to seek the opportunities that will provide him or her with the highest possible quality of life. I see this with all the parents I meet. Their willingness to take a stand for new possibilities for their child as they seek to unlock their child’s hidden capabilities takes courage and is inspiring. There’s power in this determination and love teaming up with science and skill. It expands the child’s opportunities beyond the limits of clinical diagnoses, commonsense reasoning, and past experience. It is often the first step on the pathway to the miraculous.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful quote:). I've always been interested in Anat Banial but never really understood her method. I just found out that she has a new book though & I've ordered it so I'm excited to learn more. Have you used it & how did it help?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I haven't used her method, but I have been very curious about it! If I were able to find any practitioners near me then I think I would definitely try it.

      Delete